- Review: ‘Black Panther’ (Weekend in Wakanda)
- The 90th Academy Awards: Nominations
- Merry MovieCrypt.com Christmas 2017!
- Spoiler-Free Review: ‘Star Wars: The Last Jedi’ (The Status Is Not Quo)
- Review: ‘Justice League’ (flawed escapism is served)
- Review: ‘Thor: Ragnarok’ (life not important — only comedy)
- Review: ‘Happy Death Day’ (it’s your birthday)
- MovieCrypt.com Halloween 2017 Clip Show!
- Grim D. Reaper’s Halloween Highlights: Texas Ren Fest 2017
- Scenes from a Renaissance – Part I
- The Lost Skeleton Gets Plugged
- Reaper Rap: Bill and Ted Tribute
- True Lies
- Ain’t No Mountain
- Poetry Is Hard
- Death and Dodgeball
- A Grim Message Indeed
- HalloweenOctober 31st, 20187 months to go.
- AuntieMaim.com - the author website of Linda S. Cowden, official site for Grimmie, a novel of the Grim Reaper.
- CedarcrestSanctum.com - a rest home in central WV where no one dies. Home of The Matriarch, a vampire novel series.
- MovieCrypt.com - A film lover's review of all genres of movies. Recent movie reviews, Reaper rants videos hosted by Grim D.
- SpookyChronicles.com - Meet Spooky, a dead boy growing up in a tourist trap town.
- ThinkingSkull.com - the author website of Kevin A. Ranson: media creator, horror writer, and film critic.
A horror lover's reviews of all genres of movies. Reaping and critiquing thrillers, chillers, and killers.
All original content © 1998-present MovieCrypt.com. Use of this Site constitutes agreement to our Terms of Service
"Sic Gorgiamus Allos Subjectatos Nunc. 'We gladly feast on those who would subdue us.' Not just pretty words..." ~ Morticia, The Addams Family (1991)
Category Archives: Rantings
31 videos promised; 31 videos delivered… even with recycled footage and highlights. See? You don’t have to watch them all — but you really should. Watch the entire playlist in one sitting! Fun for the entire undead family! Advertisements
October 29th — Video #29. Grim D. Reaper hangs out during the month of October at the Texas Renaissance Festival in Todd Mission, Texas. Let’s be honest: you don’t get many chances to glimpse Death before your one-time meet-and-greet, so … Continue reading
October 28th — Video #28. Dancing aliens, cheesy monsters, doing science, and of course: lost skeletons. Watch these classics for Halloween… or any time!
October 27th — Video #27. After 26 years, Bill & Ted are leaving the most-excellent Halloween Horror Nights in Orlando. Bogus! If only there was a way for Death to pay tribute to it…
October 26th — Video #26. Don’t believe every Schwarzenegger movie quote you hear.
October 25th — Video #25. Good Heavens! You’re not still trying to win, are you?
October 24th — Video #24. And now, Grim D. Reaper will recite a poem by candlelight, lending no depth nor inspiration in doing so. You have been warned.