- My Tweets
- Texas Frightmare and Comicpalooza 2017
- Review: ‘Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2’ (Family First)
- Review: ‘Ghost in the Shell’ (Machines With Souls)
- Get Thee to Texas FRIGHTMARE Weekend on Saturday, May 6th, 2017!
- Review: ‘Life’ 2017 (Alien plus Gravity equals Meh)
- Review: ‘Beauty and the Beast’ 2017 (less beast, more explanation)
- Everyone’s A Critic: MST3K Takes On Death
- Review: ‘Logan’ (Days of Future Present)
- Review: ‘John Wick: Chapter 2’ (now you’ve gone and done it)
- Review: ‘John Wick’ (A Man of Focus)
- Review: ‘The Lego Batman Movie’ (Pew Pew Pew)
- Review: ‘Get Out’ (it’s not your imagination)
- sCryptDoctoring ‘Passengers’
- ‘La La Land’… No, Wait… ‘Moonlight’ Wins Best Picture Oscar
- Review: ‘Gods of Egypt’ (Alex Proyas becomes Uwe Boll)
- Review: ‘Split’ (Shyamalan Goes Two for Two)
- Oscar Nominations 2017 (Deadpool Snubbed!)
- Review: ‘Monster Trucks’ (vehicular tentacle fun)
- Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No TalesMay 25th, 2017Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales in Theaters!
- AuntieMaim.com - the author website of Linda S. Cowden, official site for Grimmie, a novel of the Grim Reaper.
- CedarcrestSanctum.com - a rest home in central WV where no one dies. Home of The Matriarch, a vampire novel series.
- MovieCrypt.com - A film lover's review of all genres of movies. Recent movie reviews, Reaper rants videos hosted by Grim D.
- SpookyChronicles.com - Meet Spooky, a dead boy growing up in a tourist trap town.
- ThinkingSkull.com - the author website of Kevin A. Ranson: media creator, horror writer, and film critic.
A horror lover's reviews of all genres of movies. Reaping and critiquing thrillers, chillers, and killers.
All original content © 1998-present MovieCrypt.com. Use of this Site constitutes agreement to our Terms of Service
"Sic Gorgiamus Allos Subjectatos Nunc. 'We gladly feast on those who would subdue us.' Not just pretty words..." ~ Morticia, The Addams Family (1991)
Category Archives: 2015
Here’s the short, short version: J.J. did it. Non-spoiler details to follow. A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away, the Galactic Rodent purchased a franchise from Lucas the George. After hiring Abrams the Promising, it was ordained … Continue reading
A timeless, forbidden, and music-cued affair of the heart. While working the doll counter at Manhattan department store Frankenberg’s, Therese (Rooney Mara) eyes the beautiful and elegant Carol (Cate Blanchett) from across the room. The attraction is immediate, but in … Continue reading
Remember: “It’s not a ghost story, but it has a ghost in it.” Edith Cushing (Mia Wasikowska) is an aspiring author more interested in becoming the next Mary Shelley than pursuing a husband. Being the late 1800s, her self-made father … Continue reading
Out of the frying pan and into the Scorch. After only being in the glade a few days, Thomas (Dylan O’Brien) has led his fellow gladers out only to be collected by a military group promising to take them to … Continue reading
Remember how the first movie ended? Well, the kids get married, one thing leads to another, and before you know it there’s a redheaded boy named Dennis (Asher Blinkoff) who’s about to turn five…but is he vampire or human? Dracula … Continue reading
Warning: shaky found footage ala junior documentarian. Two crafty kids attempt to heal rifts in their family: allowing their devoted but lonely single mother (Kathryn Hahn) to take a little romantic time for herself while meeting their grandparents for the … Continue reading
While still spectacular, is too much self-awareness creeping into the franchise? After a CIA honcho (Alex Baldwin) lobbies a congressional committee to dissolve the IMF due to perceived ineptitude, Ethan Hunt (Tom Cruise) goes rogue to gather intelligence on a … Continue reading