- Merry MovieCrypt.com Christmas 2017!
- Spoiler-Free Review: ‘Star Wars: The Last Jedi’ (The Status Is Not Quo)
- Review: ‘Justice League’ (flawed escapism is served)
- Review: ‘Thor: Ragnarok’ (life not important — only comedy)
- Review: ‘Happy Death Day’ (it’s your birthday)
- MovieCrypt.com Halloween 2017 Clip Show!
- Grim D. Reaper’s Halloween Highlights: Texas Ren Fest 2017
- Scenes from a Renaissance – Part I
- The Lost Skeleton Gets Plugged
- Reaper Rap: Bill and Ted Tribute
- True Lies
- Ain’t No Mountain
- Poetry Is Hard
- Death and Dodgeball
- A Grim Message Indeed
- The Crystal Lich Speaks!
- Is It Halloween Yet?!
- HalloweenOctober 31st, 20189 months to go.
- AuntieMaim.com - the author website of Linda S. Cowden, official site for Grimmie, a novel of the Grim Reaper.
- CedarcrestSanctum.com - a rest home in central WV where no one dies. Home of The Matriarch, a vampire novel series.
- MovieCrypt.com - A film lover's review of all genres of movies. Recent movie reviews, Reaper rants videos hosted by Grim D.
- SpookyChronicles.com - Meet Spooky, a dead boy growing up in a tourist trap town.
- ThinkingSkull.com - the author website of Kevin A. Ranson: media creator, horror writer, and film critic.
A horror lover's reviews of all genres of movies. Reaping and critiquing thrillers, chillers, and killers.
All original content © 1998-present MovieCrypt.com. Use of this Site constitutes agreement to our Terms of Service
"Sic Gorgiamus Allos Subjectatos Nunc. 'We gladly feast on those who would subdue us.' Not just pretty words..." ~ Morticia, The Addams Family (1991)
Category Archives: 2015
Here’s the short, short version: J.J. did it. Non-spoiler details to follow. A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away, the Galactic Rodent purchased a franchise from Lucas the George. After hiring Abrams the Promising, it was ordained … Continue reading
A timeless, forbidden, and music-cued affair of the heart. While working the doll counter at Manhattan department store Frankenberg’s, Therese (Rooney Mara) eyes the beautiful and elegant Carol (Cate Blanchett) from across the room. The attraction is immediate, but in … Continue reading
Remember: “It’s not a ghost story, but it has a ghost in it.” Edith Cushing (Mia Wasikowska) is an aspiring author more interested in becoming the next Mary Shelley than pursuing a husband. Being the late 1800s, her self-made father … Continue reading
Out of the frying pan and into the Scorch. After only being in the glade a few days, Thomas (Dylan O’Brien) has led his fellow gladers out only to be collected by a military group promising to take them to … Continue reading
Remember how the first movie ended? Well, the kids get married, one thing leads to another, and before you know it there’s a redheaded boy named Dennis (Asher Blinkoff) who’s about to turn five…but is he vampire or human? Dracula … Continue reading
Warning: shaky found footage ala junior documentarian. Two crafty kids attempt to heal rifts in their family: allowing their devoted but lonely single mother (Kathryn Hahn) to take a little romantic time for herself while meeting their grandparents for the … Continue reading
While still spectacular, is too much self-awareness creeping into the franchise? After a CIA honcho (Alex Baldwin) lobbies a congressional committee to dissolve the IMF due to perceived ineptitude, Ethan Hunt (Tom Cruise) goes rogue to gather intelligence on a … Continue reading