- My Tweets
- Zombie Roomie Shameless Plug
- Life Support, Grim Speaking!
- Review: ‘Trouble Is My Business’ (the final word in film noir)
- Coffee Time With Grim!
- Return Of The Crystal Lich!
- Vigo the Vampire Shameless Plug
- Friday the 13th Jason Interview!
- XOMBIE Shoutout!
- Ded Bob Sho Shoutout!
- Creeps and Treats Shameless Plug
- Zombiepalooza Radio Live Shoutout!
- Ghouligans Shameless Plug
- Review: ‘Blade Runner 2049’ (Do Androids Dream of Electric Storks)
- Midnight Syndicate Shoutout!
- Dinosaur Dracula Madd Matt Shoutout!
- Admit One: The Movie Crypt Tour
- Trash Day — The Rick and Morty Gag
- HalloweenOctober 31st, 201712 days to go.
- AuntieMaim.com - the author website of Linda S. Cowden, official site for Grimmie, a novel of the Grim Reaper.
- CedarcrestSanctum.com - a rest home in central WV where no one dies. Home of The Matriarch, a vampire novel series.
- MovieCrypt.com - A film lover's review of all genres of movies. Recent movie reviews, Reaper rants videos hosted by Grim D.
- SpookyChronicles.com - Meet Spooky, a dead boy growing up in a tourist trap town.
- ThinkingSkull.com - the author website of Kevin A. Ranson: media creator, horror writer, and film critic.
A horror lover's reviews of all genres of movies. Reaping and critiquing thrillers, chillers, and killers.
All original content © 1998-present MovieCrypt.com. Use of this Site constitutes agreement to our Terms of Service
"Sic Gorgiamus Allos Subjectatos Nunc. 'We gladly feast on those who would subdue us.' Not just pretty words..." ~ Morticia, The Addams Family (1991)
Category Archives: Video
October 18th — Video #18. Werewolves, vampires, witches, demons, reapers, angels, and of course zombies — Zombie Roomie has everything genre fans want in a webcomic that’s been running for years and keeps getting better. You don’t get much more … Continue reading
October 17th — Video #17. I sometimes work the phones part-time for “life support,” a reach-out organization when you need life’s answers in a hurry. If you don’t want Death’s opinion, don’t ask.
October 16th — Video #16. Get thee behind me Satan… no, wait: stay where I can see you. In another dimension across the multiverse, maybe this is the kind of show Grim D. would have… or not. Also, check out … Continue reading
October 15th — Video #15. Two decades ago, The Crystal Lich started MovieCrypt, but he’s been (literally) shelved while Grim D. has been acting host. Is disturbing him a good idea?
October 14th — Video #14. Here’s a webcomic with bite: “Vigo the Vampire!” A hopeless romantic stuck in the fourth grade beset with traditional foes and an overbearing older sister, Vigo always succeeds in making you smile. Here’s sample. Click … Continue reading
October 13th… FRIDAY the 13th! Video #13. You love him; we’ve got him! An exclusive one-on-one with your favorite Crystal Lake stalker and legendary protector of virtue!
October 12th — Video #12. You think you’ve got pests with rats, spiders, and roaches in your crypt? Try these little guys on for size! Annoying things.