There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.
- Review: ‘The Shape of Water’ (and other things, too)
- Review: ‘Deadpool 2’ (rhymes with “wholly split-dolls”)
- Review: ‘The Post’ (Washington, not NY)
- Review: ‘Ouija House’ (these movies are popular now, right?)
- Review: ‘Coco’ (death is only the beginning)
- Review: ‘Ferdinand’ (pacifist bull)
- Review: ‘Maze Runner: The Death Cure’ (Maze Runner 3: The Apology)
- Review: ‘A Quiet Place’ (Sounds Interesting)
- Review: ‘Ouija: Origin of Evil’ (Second Time’s the Charm)
- Review: ‘Ouija’ (Witch Bored)
- MovieCrypt.com Review: Adam Green’s ‘Victor Crowley’ (Old School American Horror Ten Years Later)
- MovieCrypt.com Review: Adam Green’s ‘Hatchet III’ (The Day After the Day After Old School American Horror)
- MovieCrypt.com Review: Adam Green’s ‘Hatchet II’ (The Day After Old School American Horror)
- MovieCrypt.com Review: Adam Green’s ‘Hatchet’ (Old School American Horror)
- Spoiler-free Review: ‘Avengers: Infinity War’ (it all comes down to this)
- Review: ‘Rampage’ (insert coin for mindless fun)
- Review: ‘Game Night’ (playing for keeps with your peeps)
- HBO’s Westworld Season 2 Primer #spoilers
- HalloweenOctober 31st, 20185 months to go.
- AuntieMaim.com - the author website of Linda S. Cowden, official site for Grimmie, a novel of the Grim Reaper.
- CedarcrestSanctum.com - a rest home in central WV where no one dies. Home of The Matriarch, a vampire novel series.
- MovieCrypt.com - A film lover's review of all genres of movies. Recent movie reviews, Reaper rants videos hosted by Grim D.
- SpookyChronicles.com - Meet Spooky, a dead boy growing up in a tourist trap town.
- ThinkingSkull.com - the author website of Kevin A. Ranson: media creator, horror writer, and film critic.
A horror lover's reviews of all genres of movies. Reaping and critiquing thrillers, chillers, and killers.
All original content © 1998-present MovieCrypt.com. Use of this Site constitutes agreement to our Terms of Service
"Sic Gorgiamus Allos Subjectatos Nunc. 'We gladly feast on those who would subdue us.' Not just pretty words..." ~ Morticia, The Addams Family (1991)
Category Archives: Review
Loneliness, love, violence, and water. Set in the early 1960s against a Cold War backdrop, a secret lab in Baltimore, Maryland becomes the staging ground for research of a strange new life form caught in the Amazon: a fish man … Continue reading
It’s more of the same and makes even less sense, but does it really matter? After going international and making bank taking down bad guys worse than himself, Deadpool (Ryan Reynolds) endures a personal tragedy and finds himself lacking direction. … Continue reading
Nobody doesn’t like Tom Hanks. An American military analyst discovers a decades-old cover-up by US presidents over the futility of the Vietnam War and takes a chance making illegal copies of military records: the Pentagon Papers. New-in-charge Washington Post owner … Continue reading
It’s one thing when characters make bad decisions; it’s another when the plot gives them no choice. As a young woman, Katherine (Tara Reid) used a Ouija board at an off-limits family property where a tragedy once occurred, barely escaping … Continue reading
What you do in life matters — even the misunderstandings. Born into a family where music is unwelcome, Miguel (voice of Anthony Gonzalez) dreams of becoming a musician like his idol, the late and much-loved Ernesto de la Cruz (Benjamin … Continue reading
You will believe a big-hearted bull who refuses to fight won’t be dinner later. Having escaped his father’s bullfighting legacy to a peaceful flower farm outside of a Spanish town, Ferdinand (voice of John Cena) is a prize bull who’d … Continue reading
No, it isn’t an actual cure for Death, but it is the end of the trilogy — yay! When we catch up to Thomas (Dylan O’Brien), he’s still trying to save as many of the immune children as he can … Continue reading