- Review: ‘Black Panther’ (Weekend in Wakanda)
- The 90th Academy Awards: Nominations
- Merry MovieCrypt.com Christmas 2017!
- Spoiler-Free Review: ‘Star Wars: The Last Jedi’ (The Status Is Not Quo)
- Review: ‘Justice League’ (flawed escapism is served)
- Review: ‘Thor: Ragnarok’ (life not important — only comedy)
- Review: ‘Happy Death Day’ (it’s your birthday)
- MovieCrypt.com Halloween 2017 Clip Show!
- Grim D. Reaper’s Halloween Highlights: Texas Ren Fest 2017
- Scenes from a Renaissance – Part I
- The Lost Skeleton Gets Plugged
- Reaper Rap: Bill and Ted Tribute
- True Lies
- Ain’t No Mountain
- Poetry Is Hard
- Death and Dodgeball
- A Grim Message Indeed
- HalloweenOctober 31st, 20188 months to go.
- AuntieMaim.com - the author website of Linda S. Cowden, official site for Grimmie, a novel of the Grim Reaper.
- CedarcrestSanctum.com - a rest home in central WV where no one dies. Home of The Matriarch, a vampire novel series.
- MovieCrypt.com - A film lover's review of all genres of movies. Recent movie reviews, Reaper rants videos hosted by Grim D.
- SpookyChronicles.com - Meet Spooky, a dead boy growing up in a tourist trap town.
- ThinkingSkull.com - the author website of Kevin A. Ranson: media creator, horror writer, and film critic.
A horror lover's reviews of all genres of movies. Reaping and critiquing thrillers, chillers, and killers.
All original content © 1998-present MovieCrypt.com. Use of this Site constitutes agreement to our Terms of Service
"Sic Gorgiamus Allos Subjectatos Nunc. 'We gladly feast on those who would subdue us.' Not just pretty words..." ~ Morticia, The Addams Family (1991)
Tag Archives: Batman
Passable — that’s all you really wanted to know, right? As the fifth movie considered part of the DC Cinematic Murderverse following Man of Steel, When Batman Met Superman, Suicide Squad, and Wonder Woman, the Justice League at last arrives, … Continue reading
At long last: we can rank a DCEU superhero movie over some of the best the MCU has to offer… and actually mean it. Somewhere in the Louvre Museum in Paris, France, a courier delivers a briefcase to the offices … Continue reading
You deserve this today. Today, you deserve this. Somewhere in LEGOLAND, Gotham City is under attack by a consortium of villains led by the Clown Prince of Crime, The Joker (Zach Galifianakis)… but Batman (Will Arnet) isn’t exactly committal over … Continue reading
Hey kids! It’s Mark Hamill as the Joker! And he’s… um, he’s… Holy God. Barbara Gordon aka Batgirl (voice of Tara Strong) has been patrolling Gotham City with Batman (voice of Kevin Conroy) as her mentor, but when things get … Continue reading
When the best thing you can say is it’s not as bad as they say, what does that really say? When Superman (Henry Cavill) made the conscious decision to kill General Zod (Michael Shannon) to stop Earth from being made-over … Continue reading
The mid-life crisis of an actor using a fantasy element that confuses the heck out of people. Reggin (Michael Keaton) is taking his shot on Broadway with a play he’s adapted, directed, and produced. All the money he has left … Continue reading
Director Christopher Nolan bookends his Batman trilogy by pulling out all the stops. While the story feels familiar, the revelations made in getting there more than make up for rehashing old territory. Eight years have passed since the death of … Continue reading