- Review: ‘Justice League’ (flawed escapism is served)
- Review: ‘Thor: Ragnarok’ (life not important — only comedy)
- Review: ‘Happy Death Day’ (it’s your birthday)
- MovieCrypt.com Halloween 2017 Clip Show!
- Grim D. Reaper’s Halloween Highlights: Texas Ren Fest 2017
- Scenes from a Renaissance – Part I
- The Lost Skeleton Gets Plugged
- Reaper Rap: Bill and Ted Tribute
- True Lies
- Ain’t No Mountain
- Poetry Is Hard
- Death and Dodgeball
- A Grim Message Indeed
- The Crystal Lich Speaks!
- Is It Halloween Yet?!
- Zombie Roomie Shameless Plug
- Life Support, Grim Speaking!
- HalloweenOctober 31st, 201811 months to go.
- AuntieMaim.com - the author website of Linda S. Cowden, official site for Grimmie, a novel of the Grim Reaper.
- CedarcrestSanctum.com - a rest home in central WV where no one dies. Home of The Matriarch, a vampire novel series.
- MovieCrypt.com - A film lover's review of all genres of movies. Recent movie reviews, Reaper rants videos hosted by Grim D.
- SpookyChronicles.com - Meet Spooky, a dead boy growing up in a tourist trap town.
- ThinkingSkull.com - the author website of Kevin A. Ranson: media creator, horror writer, and film critic.
A horror lover's reviews of all genres of movies. Reaping and critiquing thrillers, chillers, and killers.
All original content © 1998-present MovieCrypt.com. Use of this Site constitutes agreement to our Terms of Service
"Sic Gorgiamus Allos Subjectatos Nunc. 'We gladly feast on those who would subdue us.' Not just pretty words..." ~ Morticia, The Addams Family (1991)
Tag Archives: Chris Pine
At long last: we can rank a DCEU superhero movie over some of the best the MCU has to offer… and actually mean it. Somewhere in the Louvre Museum in Paris, France, a courier delivers a briefcase to the offices … Continue reading
An effective job of bringing across the crew dynamic and the values of the original series glosses over plenty of story shortcomings and conveniences. The USS Enterprise is three years into its five-year mission — exactly where NBC cut the … Continue reading
JJ Abrams most recent reinvention of established continuity moves the characters forward in spite of a concerted effort to bury them beneath an overblown sci-fi spectacle. On a remote planet, Captain Kirk (Chris Pine) makes what he feels is “the … Continue reading