- Review: ‘Justice League’ (flawed escapism is served)
- Review: ‘Thor: Ragnarok’ (life not important — only comedy)
- Review: ‘Happy Death Day’ (it’s your birthday)
- MovieCrypt.com Halloween 2017 Clip Show!
- Grim D. Reaper’s Halloween Highlights: Texas Ren Fest 2017
- Scenes from a Renaissance – Part I
- The Lost Skeleton Gets Plugged
- Reaper Rap: Bill and Ted Tribute
- True Lies
- Ain’t No Mountain
- Poetry Is Hard
- Death and Dodgeball
- A Grim Message Indeed
- The Crystal Lich Speaks!
- Is It Halloween Yet?!
- Zombie Roomie Shameless Plug
- Life Support, Grim Speaking!
- HalloweenOctober 31st, 201810 months to go.
- AuntieMaim.com - the author website of Linda S. Cowden, official site for Grimmie, a novel of the Grim Reaper.
- CedarcrestSanctum.com - a rest home in central WV where no one dies. Home of The Matriarch, a vampire novel series.
- MovieCrypt.com - A film lover's review of all genres of movies. Recent movie reviews, Reaper rants videos hosted by Grim D.
- SpookyChronicles.com - Meet Spooky, a dead boy growing up in a tourist trap town.
- ThinkingSkull.com - the author website of Kevin A. Ranson: media creator, horror writer, and film critic.
A horror lover's reviews of all genres of movies. Reaping and critiquing thrillers, chillers, and killers.
All original content © 1998-present MovieCrypt.com. Use of this Site constitutes agreement to our Terms of Service
"Sic Gorgiamus Allos Subjectatos Nunc. 'We gladly feast on those who would subdue us.' Not just pretty words..." ~ Morticia, The Addams Family (1991)
Tag Archives: Chris Pratt
Paraphrasing from director James Gunn: if Vol. 1 was about finding your family, Vol. 2 is about holding it together. After completing a mission for The Sovereign, the Guardians of the Galaxy find themselves in hot water after Rocket (voice … Continue reading
An interesting narrative — strained by Titanic problems. On route to the planet Homestead II to begin a new life, Jim Preston (Chris Pratt) awakens on board the Starliner Avalon… ninety years too early. The generation ship isn’t equipped to … Continue reading
Seven heroes vs. half a bad guy; guess who’ll win. The small Midwest mining town of Rose Creek is under the thumb of Bartholomew Bogue (Peter Sarsgaard), a thin-skinned businessman who enjoys purchasing the loyalty of men… and destroying any … Continue reading
Underdeveloped characters and a meandering middle act culminates into the ending we want to see, but is it worth the 3D ticket and a OMG super-theater sound system? Hells yeah. After the famous failure of John Hammond’s dinosaur park, the … Continue reading