- My Tweets
- Review: ‘The Mummy’ 2017 (See Tom Run)
- Review: ‘Wonder Woman’ (Believe It)
- Review: ‘Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales’ (If Only)
- Review: ‘Alien: Covenant’ (Prometheus Continues)
- Texas Frightmare and Comicpalooza 2017
- Review: ‘Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2’ (Family First)
- Review: ‘Ghost in the Shell’ (Machines With Souls)
- Get Thee to Texas FRIGHTMARE Weekend on Saturday, May 6th, 2017!
- Review: ‘Life’ 2017 (Alien plus Gravity equals Meh)
- Review: ‘Beauty and the Beast’ 2017 (less beast, more explanation)
- Everyone’s A Critic: MST3K Takes On Death
- Review: ‘Logan’ (Days of Future Present)
- Review: ‘John Wick: Chapter 2’ (now you’ve gone and done it)
- Review: ‘John Wick’ (A Man of Focus)
- Review: ‘The Lego Batman Movie’ (Pew Pew Pew)
- Review: ‘Get Out’ (it’s not your imagination)
- sCryptDoctoring ‘Passengers’
- ‘La La Land’… No, Wait… ‘Moonlight’ Wins Best Picture Oscar
- Despicable Me 3June 30th, 20173 days to go.
- SpookyChronicles.com - Meet Spooky, a dead boy growing up in a tourist trap town.
A horror lover's reviews of all genres of movies. Reaping and critiquing thrillers, chillers, and killers.
All original content © 1998-present MovieCrypt.com. Use of this Site constitutes agreement to our Terms of Service
"Sic Gorgiamus Allos Subjectatos Nunc. 'We gladly feast on those who would subdue us.' Not just pretty words..." ~ Morticia, The Addams Family (1991)
Tag Archives: Gods of Egypt
Not funny enough to laugh at, not pretty enough to look at, and not serious enough to care. King Leonidas (Gerard Butler) returns to ancient Egypt in time for the coronation of his nephew Jaime Lannister (Nikolaj Coster-Waldau), but decides … Continue reading