- Review: ‘Justice League’ (flawed escapism is served)
- Review: ‘Thor: Ragnarok’ (life not important — only comedy)
- Review: ‘Happy Death Day’ (it’s your birthday)
- MovieCrypt.com Halloween 2017 Clip Show!
- Grim D. Reaper’s Halloween Highlights: Texas Ren Fest 2017
- Scenes from a Renaissance – Part I
- The Lost Skeleton Gets Plugged
- Reaper Rap: Bill and Ted Tribute
- True Lies
- Ain’t No Mountain
- Poetry Is Hard
- Death and Dodgeball
- A Grim Message Indeed
- The Crystal Lich Speaks!
- Is It Halloween Yet?!
- Zombie Roomie Shameless Plug
- Life Support, Grim Speaking!
- HalloweenOctober 31st, 201811 months to go.
- AuntieMaim.com - the author website of Linda S. Cowden, official site for Grimmie, a novel of the Grim Reaper.
- CedarcrestSanctum.com - a rest home in central WV where no one dies. Home of The Matriarch, a vampire novel series.
- MovieCrypt.com - A film lover's review of all genres of movies. Recent movie reviews, Reaper rants videos hosted by Grim D.
- SpookyChronicles.com - Meet Spooky, a dead boy growing up in a tourist trap town.
- ThinkingSkull.com - the author website of Kevin A. Ranson: media creator, horror writer, and film critic.
A horror lover's reviews of all genres of movies. Reaping and critiquing thrillers, chillers, and killers.
All original content © 1998-present MovieCrypt.com. Use of this Site constitutes agreement to our Terms of Service
"Sic Gorgiamus Allos Subjectatos Nunc. 'We gladly feast on those who would subdue us.' Not just pretty words..." ~ Morticia, The Addams Family (1991)
Tag Archives: Kate Beckinsale
Why can’t we quit you, Underworld? Every time fans try to escape this franchise, filmmakers go and do something cool. Selene (Kate Beckinsale) finds herself on the run once again from both Vampires and Lycans alike; the humans have wisely … Continue reading
Besides the fact most of the movie could trigger an epileptic seizure, someone seems to have left off the last ten-to-thirty minutes. After remaining inexplicably undiscovered to modern humankind after centuries of war, Vampires and Lycans find themselves being hunted … Continue reading
It’s one thing to remake a well-known sci-fi movie, but filmmakers should really hide their inspirations better if they intend to borrow from all of them. Welcome back to the future (no DeLorean required). In a world destroyed by chemical … Continue reading