- My Tweets
- Review: ‘Life’ 2017 (Alien plus Gravity equals Meh)
- Review: ‘Beauty and the Beast’ 2017 (less beast, more explanation)
- Everyone’s A Critic: MST3K Takes On Death
- Review: ‘Logan’ (Days of Future Present)
- Review: ‘John Wick: Chapter 2’ (now you’ve gone and done it)
- Review: ‘John Wick’ (A Man of Focus)
- Review: ‘The Lego Batman Movie’ (Pew Pew Pew)
- Review: ‘Get Out’ (it’s not your imagination)
- sCryptDoctoring ‘Passengers’
- ‘La La Land’… No, Wait… ‘Moonlight’ Wins Best Picture Oscar
- Review: ‘Gods of Egypt’ (Alex Proyas becomes Uwe Boll)
- Review: ‘Split’ (Shyamalan Goes Two for Two)
- Oscar Nominations 2017 (Deadpool Snubbed!)
- Review: ‘Monster Trucks’ (vehicular tentacle fun)
- Review: ‘The Bye Bye Man’ (don’t think it, don’t say it, don’t diss it)
- Review: ‘Passengers’ (last starliner to Clarksville)
- Review: ‘Underworld: Blood Wars’ (the fan service sequel)
- Review: ‘Hidden Figures’ (numbers don’t lie but people do)
- Guardians of the Galaxy, Vol. 2May 5th, 20175 days to go.
- AuntieMaim.com - the author website of Linda S. Cowden, official site for Grimmie, a novel of the Grim Reaper.
- CedarcrestSanctum.com - a rest home in central WV where no one dies. Home of The Matriarch, a vampire novel series.
- MovieCrypt.com - A film lover's review of all genres of movies. Recent movie reviews, Reaper rants videos hosted by Grim D.
- SpookyChronicles.com - Meet Spooky, a dead boy growing up in a tourist trap town.
- ThinkingSkull.com - the author website of Kevin A. Ranson: media creator, horror writer, and film critic.
A horror lover's reviews of all genres of movies. Reaping and critiquing thrillers, chillers, and killers.
All original content © 1998-present MovieCrypt.com. Use of this Site constitutes agreement to our Terms of Service
"Sic Gorgiamus Allos Subjectatos Nunc. 'We gladly feast on those who would subdue us.' Not just pretty words..." ~ Morticia, The Addams Family (1991)
Tag Archives: Michael Cera
You deserve this today. Today, you deserve this. Somewhere in LEGOLAND, Gotham City is under attack by a consortium of villains led by the Clown Prince of Crime, The Joker (Zach Galifianakis)… but Batman (Will Arnet) isn’t exactly committal over … Continue reading
Seth Rogan and friends manage to do what even Ivan Reitman couldn’t do himself: duplicate the comedic formula that made Ghostbusters so irresistible. Flying into Los Angeles for a little rest and relaxation, Jay Baruchel is met at the airport … Continue reading