- Review: ‘Justice League’ (flawed escapism is served)
- Review: ‘Thor: Ragnarok’ (life not important — only comedy)
- Review: ‘Happy Death Day’ (it’s your birthday)
- MovieCrypt.com Halloween 2017 Clip Show!
- Grim D. Reaper’s Halloween Highlights: Texas Ren Fest 2017
- Scenes from a Renaissance – Part I
- The Lost Skeleton Gets Plugged
- Reaper Rap: Bill and Ted Tribute
- True Lies
- Ain’t No Mountain
- Poetry Is Hard
- Death and Dodgeball
- A Grim Message Indeed
- The Crystal Lich Speaks!
- Is It Halloween Yet?!
- Zombie Roomie Shameless Plug
- Life Support, Grim Speaking!
- HalloweenOctober 31st, 201811 months to go.
- AuntieMaim.com - the author website of Linda S. Cowden, official site for Grimmie, a novel of the Grim Reaper.
- CedarcrestSanctum.com - a rest home in central WV where no one dies. Home of The Matriarch, a vampire novel series.
- MovieCrypt.com - A film lover's review of all genres of movies. Recent movie reviews, Reaper rants videos hosted by Grim D.
- SpookyChronicles.com - Meet Spooky, a dead boy growing up in a tourist trap town.
- ThinkingSkull.com - the author website of Kevin A. Ranson: media creator, horror writer, and film critic.
A horror lover's reviews of all genres of movies. Reaping and critiquing thrillers, chillers, and killers.
All original content © 1998-present MovieCrypt.com. Use of this Site constitutes agreement to our Terms of Service
"Sic Gorgiamus Allos Subjectatos Nunc. 'We gladly feast on those who would subdue us.' Not just pretty words..." ~ Morticia, The Addams Family (1991)
Tag Archives: Sam Raimi
Keaton does for the Vulture what Molina did for Doc Ock — ’nuff said. After accepting an internship from Tony “Iron Man” Stark (Robert Downey Jr.) — a cover for being recruited for Team Stark during Captain America: Civil War … Continue reading
“NO! You must not read from the book!” The setting: a family vacation cabin deep in the woods. The setup: Mia (Jane Levy) is a junkie trying to get clean with the help of family and friends. The twist: the … Continue reading
A clever prequel that enchants without offending. Small time carnival con-man and magician Oz (James Franco) dreams of greatness but has a small-time mentality (not to mention a weakness for pretty faces). When circumstances force him into a hot air … Continue reading