- Review: ‘The Incredibles 2’ (in Brad Bird we trust)
- Review: ‘Ocean’s 8’ (all in the family)
- Review: ‘Hereditary’ (marketing mismanaged)
- Review: ‘Atomic Blonde’ (cold war knock-down and drag-out)
- Review: ‘My Little Pony: The Movie’ 2017 (friendship, adventure, ponies)
- Review: ‘Fahrenheit 451’ 2018 (these firemen burn)
- Review: ‘Solo: A Star Wars Story’ (The Young Corellian Chronicle)
- Review: ‘Kong: Skull Island’ (it’s good to be the king)
- Review: ‘I, Tonya’ (no kidding)
- Review: ‘Three Billboards Outside Ebbing, Missouri’ (beware the signs)
- Review: ‘The Shape of Water’ (and other things, too)
- Review: ‘Deadpool 2’ (rhymes with “wholly split-dolls”)
- Review: ‘The Post’ (Washington, not NY)
- Review: ‘Ouija House’ (these movies are popular now, right?)
- Review: ‘Coco’ (death is only the beginning)
- Review: ‘Ferdinand’ (pacifist bull)
- Review: ‘Maze Runner: The Death Cure’ (Maze Runner 3: The Apology)
- Review: ‘A Quiet Place’ (Sounds Interesting)
- HalloweenOctober 31st, 20184 months to go.
- AuntieMaim.com - the author website of Linda S. Cowden, official site for Grimmie, a novel of the Grim Reaper.
- CedarcrestSanctum.com - a rest home in central WV where no one dies. Home of The Matriarch, a vampire novel series.
- MovieCrypt.com - A film lover's review of all genres of movies. Recent movie reviews, Reaper rants videos hosted by Grim D.
- SpookyChronicles.com - Meet Spooky, a dead boy growing up in a tourist trap town.
- ThinkingSkull.com - the author website of Kevin A. Ranson: media creator, horror writer, and film critic.
A horror lover's reviews of all genres of movies. Reaping and critiquing thrillers, chillers, and killers.
All original content © 1998-present MovieCrypt.com. Use of this Site constitutes agreement to our Terms of Service
"Sic Gorgiamus Allos Subjectatos Nunc. 'We gladly feast on those who would subdue us.' Not just pretty words..." ~ Morticia, The Addams Family (1991)
Tag Archives: Tom Cruise
When you announce your new “smash hit” film franchise, maybe stay humble for a bit… until you actually succeed. Somewhere in modern-day Iraq, American soldier Nick (Tom Cruise) lures his recon buddy Chris (Jake Johnson) out to a remote village … Continue reading
While still spectacular, is too much self-awareness creeping into the franchise? After a CIA honcho (Alex Baldwin) lobbies a congressional committee to dissolve the IMF due to perceived ineptitude, Ethan Hunt (Tom Cruise) goes rogue to gather intelligence on a … Continue reading
Smug Cruise, stupid Cruise, needy Cruise, awesome Cruise. Cage (Tom Cruise) is a military media liaison covering an alien invasion of Earth and helping to recruit soldiers to the cause…mostly to avoid being shipped off to battle himself. On the … Continue reading
This is the reason to see a movie in IMAX (at least until they make a sequel to Avatar). Found rotting away in a Soviet prison, agent Ethan Hunt (Tom Cruise) is reactivated from semi-retirement to stop a nuclear threat. … Continue reading