- Review: ‘Black Panther’ (Weekend in Wakanda)
- The 90th Academy Awards: Nominations
- Merry MovieCrypt.com Christmas 2017!
- Spoiler-Free Review: ‘Star Wars: The Last Jedi’ (The Status Is Not Quo)
- Review: ‘Justice League’ (flawed escapism is served)
- Review: ‘Thor: Ragnarok’ (life not important — only comedy)
- Review: ‘Happy Death Day’ (it’s your birthday)
- MovieCrypt.com Halloween 2017 Clip Show!
- Grim D. Reaper’s Halloween Highlights: Texas Ren Fest 2017
- Scenes from a Renaissance – Part I
- The Lost Skeleton Gets Plugged
- Reaper Rap: Bill and Ted Tribute
- True Lies
- Ain’t No Mountain
- Poetry Is Hard
- Death and Dodgeball
- A Grim Message Indeed
- HalloweenOctober 31st, 20188 months to go.
- AuntieMaim.com - the author website of Linda S. Cowden, official site for Grimmie, a novel of the Grim Reaper.
- CedarcrestSanctum.com - a rest home in central WV where no one dies. Home of The Matriarch, a vampire novel series.
- MovieCrypt.com - A film lover's review of all genres of movies. Recent movie reviews, Reaper rants videos hosted by Grim D.
- SpookyChronicles.com - Meet Spooky, a dead boy growing up in a tourist trap town.
- ThinkingSkull.com - the author website of Kevin A. Ranson: media creator, horror writer, and film critic.
A horror lover's reviews of all genres of movies. Reaping and critiquing thrillers, chillers, and killers.
All original content © 1998-present MovieCrypt.com. Use of this Site constitutes agreement to our Terms of Service
"Sic Gorgiamus Allos Subjectatos Nunc. 'We gladly feast on those who would subdue us.' Not just pretty words..." ~ Morticia, The Addams Family (1991)
Tag Archives: @grimdreaper
Let’s play a little “what if.” How would I have fixed this ending? Try this on for size… WARNING: SPOILERS TO FOLLOW *********** After saving Jim and learning the autodoc can put a single person back into suspended animation, Aurora … Continue reading
Perspective time: I talk a lot of shit. It’s true, but it’s not my fault. I look and act like this because of the collective fears of all humanity as the personification of death (which IS my middle name, BTW). … Continue reading
You wanna know the REAL reason Phil Coulson is still alive after all that’s happened? Special thanks to @clarkgregg for coming out to Comicpalooza on Saturday, May 24, 2014 and saying howdy to Houston!