- My Tweets
- Zombie Roomie Shameless Plug
- Life Support, Grim Speaking!
- Review: ‘Trouble Is My Business’ (the final word in film noir)
- Coffee Time With Grim!
- Return Of The Crystal Lich!
- Vigo the Vampire Shameless Plug
- Friday the 13th Jason Interview!
- XOMBIE Shoutout!
- Ded Bob Sho Shoutout!
- Creeps and Treats Shameless Plug
- Zombiepalooza Radio Live Shoutout!
- Ghouligans Shameless Plug
- Review: ‘Blade Runner 2049’ (Do Androids Dream of Electric Storks)
- Midnight Syndicate Shoutout!
- Dinosaur Dracula Madd Matt Shoutout!
- Admit One: The Movie Crypt Tour
- Trash Day — The Rick and Morty Gag
- HalloweenOctober 31st, 201712 days to go.
- AuntieMaim.com - the author website of Linda S. Cowden, official site for Grimmie, a novel of the Grim Reaper.
- CedarcrestSanctum.com - a rest home in central WV where no one dies. Home of The Matriarch, a vampire novel series.
- MovieCrypt.com - A film lover's review of all genres of movies. Recent movie reviews, Reaper rants videos hosted by Grim D.
- SpookyChronicles.com - Meet Spooky, a dead boy growing up in a tourist trap town.
- ThinkingSkull.com - the author website of Kevin A. Ranson: media creator, horror writer, and film critic.
A horror lover's reviews of all genres of movies. Reaping and critiquing thrillers, chillers, and killers.
All original content © 1998-present MovieCrypt.com. Use of this Site constitutes agreement to our Terms of Service
"Sic Gorgiamus Allos Subjectatos Nunc. 'We gladly feast on those who would subdue us.' Not just pretty words..." ~ Morticia, The Addams Family (1991)
Tag Archives: Ryan Reynolds
Remember how you felt at the end of that 2001 Tim Burton remake of Planet of the Apes starring Mark Wahlberg? Onboard the International Space Station, a crew of six astronauts (Hiroyuki Sanada, Ryan Reynolds, Rebecca Ferguson, Jake Gyllenhaal, Olga … Continue reading
The Academy Awards hosted by Jimmy Kimmel (first time!) airs live on ABC February 26, 2017. The full list… including the fact that both Ryan Reynolds and all the folks who worked on DEADPOOL were forgotten, shunned, vilified, and excommunicated! … Continue reading
How was this not reviewed here already? Just see it — end of review. Shoo. 4 Skull Recommendation Out of Four Seriously — that’s it… that’s all you need to know. Out. Go away. You’re still here? Very well — … Continue reading